Interview with Indianpreneur
I hope this can inspire you to become a successful entrepreneur too! Why is it important to hear the story of a successful entrepreneur?
Having the vision to become an entrepreneur is great. Making it happen is another story!
In that frame, I had the pleasure to interview Sai Abhinay Chepuri, founder of MIM Creative Works & Enviropromise. MIM CREATIVE WORKS means Make it Memorable Creative Works. The main aim of the MIM is to see check unemployment in India. Where everyone in the society is able to earn on his own. It can be achieved only when everyone gets an opportunity to show his talent and enrich his skills. We motivate youngsters in choosing the right path according to their skillset and helping them to nurture their skills and get settled in their life.
The main motto of Enviropromise is to save nature and farmer, we help farmers by educating them with minimum knowledge and guiding them to do organic farming.
1. What gets you out of bed in the morning i.e what’s your source of motivation? Firstly, I thank god for blessed another day. I try to make the day beautiful and memorable. I try to do whatever we are alleged to do with utmost happiness. This feeling keeps me alive that it is often my Judgment Day, let’s make it worth remembering.
2. Why should people choose your product/services? Our startup directly represents what we are doing i.e. ENVIROPROMISE. Promising nature & promising farmers.
How your food is grown or raised can have a serious impact on your mental and emotional health also because of the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, like antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and other people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or getaway once they eat only organic foods.
Organic produce contains fewer pesticides. Chemicals like fungicides, herbicides, and insecticides are widely utilized in conventional agriculture and residues remain on (and in) the food we eat.
Organic food is usually fresher because it doesn’t contain preservatives that make it last longer. Organic produce is usually (but not always, so watch where it’s from) produced on smaller farms near where it’s sold.
Organic farming is best for the environment. Organic farming practices reduce pollution, conserve water, reduce erosion, increase soil fertility, and use less energy. Farming without pesticides is additionally better for nearby birds and animals also as people that live on the brink of farms.
Organically raised animals aren’t given antibiotics, growth hormones, or fed animal byproducts. Feeding livestock animal byproducts increases the danger of mad cow disease (BSE) and therefore the use of antibiotics can create antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria. Organically-raised animals are given more room to maneuver around and access to the outside, which help to stay them healthy.
Organic meat and milk are richer in certain nutrients. Results of a 2016 European study show that levels of certain nutrients, including omega-3 fatty acids, were up to 50 percent higher in organic meat and milk than in conventionally raised versions.
When it comes to my other startup we are creating wonders based on their talents. Till now we had provided jobs to nearly 50 cinematographers, 10 editors and etc who are not educated much.
3. What’s your competitive advantage and why can’t it be copied? I’m running my startup, I think it as an advantage. We can have anyone with extra money as a competitor anytime and make more products but we are talking about the quality since I’m making each bit myself.
I always want to help farmers and make them prouder and indeed I also want every person in our country is going to have healthy and nutritious food without harming plants and nature with chemicals.
4. What risks are you facing? In this modern era, people have forgotten the word trust on the people but have started trusting on papers, etc. Convincing and showing them a reality is what we are working upon.
5. Have you considered any alliance/partnership? No, I am not looking for any alliance. The main reason for not looking for the alliance is that people only look for profit, not for profit for customers or buyers. I want to make my customers and buyers happy and satisfied.
6. What are your cash flow projections? When will you break even? How much will you need in investments? I never thought about cash flow projections and investment in both startups.
7. What comes first for you money or emotions? I say emotions, emotions are ethics and values. If a person dies everyone in the society will be remembering his name, only because of a person’s ethics, values, and mindset.
8. What are your strengths and weaknesses? My strength is my flexibility to handle change. As a responsible person at my last job, I was able to turn a negative working environment into a very supportive team. As far as weaknesses, I feel that my anger management skills could be stronger, and I am constantly working to improve it.
9. Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of. Well, it is really great to share and you might find some differences in the answer. I would be happy when a single farmer benefits from me and says thank you for saving mother earth and I would be happy if I try to save nature every second and also I would be happy if a person gets settled in his life either by getting a job or by doing business with the help of my startups.
10. How do you handle the pressure? Actually I never feel pressure because there is a saying if you love yourself and love what you are doing then you will boost up yourself.
11. What advice would you give to someone starting out? Be smart don’t follow the principles written in some book, go and check out what folks want now, most of the good business books were written before the social media evolution happened, now you’ll see what people want and what they like, people know better in today’s post advanced period and try to be consistent, you will possibly not see results instantly but once you’ll start seeing results you will love it.